Looking for ways to get involved?
One of the best ways to get connected and to grow in your relationship with God is through serving. The time commitment will vary depending on your availability and what ministry team you'll be serving on. Below is just a sampling of the teams that you can be a part of. For more information on those teams or other teams not listed, contact Pastor Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helping guests and long time members feel at home. If you have a passion for meeting new people and chatting, we would love for you to join this team. We're looking for:
- Coffee Hour Hostesses
- People to follow-up with first time guests
Reaching out and sharing God's love beyond the walls of our church. For more information about this team, contact our Outreach Coordinator at email@example.com or click the button below.
We're looking for people who:
- Love kids
- Care about their healthy development, security, and spiritual wholeness
- Are playful, able to engage with kids in songs, skits and hands-on learning
- Are patient, observing and listening, asking questions at just the right moment and creating an environment where children are free to make mistakes.
Opportunities to serve on the Prayer Team vary. Below are some of the different ways that you can serve in this important ministry.
- Personally praying for people after our Sunday Service
- Joining our Prayer Chain
If you love God and play an instrument or love to sing, we'd love for you to be part of our worship team. We're looking for:
- Worship Assistants
- Audio and Visual Technicians